All¹Mix - Turn your PC into live television production studio!
All¹Mix – universal software which includes almost all necessary functionality for small television production studios. All¹Mix combines a professional approach to the quality of rendering and signals processing with a friendly and easy-to-use interface. Includes powerful tools for working with overlay graphics.
All¹Mix – integrated software package for live production studios:
- Up to 8 external input media sources. Inputs analog and digital SD and / or HD (depending on the IO boards), NDI, IP sources with automatic conversion to the output format (fitting and scaling by specified rules).
- Multichannel Digital Media Playback (images and sequences, video, sound, etc.). Work with playlists and individual files, interactive control.
- The professional quality of operating with all signals in real time:
- Color Correction
- Automatic hi-quality de-interlacing
- Integrating/scaling of video in arbitrary dimensions
- Mix multi-format audio. The sound from all possible sources (online or video file) is mixed with an appropriate control on each channel (Pan, Balance, Mute, Solo, Delay).
- Multiscreen – previews embedded in the user interface. Preset and Program Preview windows, as well as 8 used for mixing media sources.
- PTZ Cameras control – you can use presets or real-time interactive control directly from GUI (Pelco-D, VISCA and Panasonic protocols).
- Expandable set of transitions and special effects. All¹Mix provides drop-free switching of input signals through a set of standard transitions (Fade, Mix, Wipe, Burn, Page curl etc.) and constructed by the user.
- Up to 8 layers of separately managed overlays:
- Two logo
- Two PIP (picture in picture)
- Three title-graphic compositions
- Multilayer title-graphic compositions. It creates by built-in compositions editor that supports unlimited multi-layered graphics with animation, templates for interactive changing content, using any media sources, etc.
- Playlists for media-files playback. Support of a playlists for videos, “live” sources, images and image sequences with additional events management.
- Three-dimensional virtual scene as the media source. Real-time three-dimensional virtual studio with the assignment of its own additional media sources to virtual scene elements. Supports set of pre-installed states of the virtual camera with auto animated or predefined transitions between them.
- Hardware Console. In addition to the software interface, All¹Mix can be optionally controlled by external hardware control panels, in particular series DSC (DVL production), ODYSSEY (VideoSolutions productions), WORLDE EASYCONTROL etc. To control audio a MIDI console are supported. For example, motorized controller Behringer BCF 2000 with the possibility of setting up to 10 presets is supported.
- In/Out Boards FDExt, DeckLink, Yuan, etc. As a hardware input/output boards produced by SoftLab-NSK, BlackMagicDesign, Yuan and some other (DS API, like USB cameras) are supported.
- Recording and Network Broadcasting. Built-in recording and broadcasting has separated setup of parameters. Live translations to Youtube, Wowza, Facebook etc., NDI stream are supported.
- Two hardware outputs are supported (for example, with different settings like HD/SD)
All¹Mix is running in MS Windows environment and demands for your computer is powerful enough for reliable operation, in particular, it should be equipped with high-performance graphics accelerator from NVIDIA (>4Gb).
All’Mix now available in two configuration, Standard (described above) and Base. All’Mix Base does not include 3D Virtual sets (only 2D Graphics compositions with chromakey); no titles animation, and external texts (text tables); no playlists; no user transitions; only one hardware output available.
You can download and test free demo version (watermark) from here.